Events with more than 2,000 people must be
- notified via the online form below and
- declared by registered letter to the Health Directorate!
Events with 2,000 people or less must only be
- notified via the online form below
Declaration of an event with more than 2,000 people
Events with more than 2,000 people, require a health protocol that must be accepted in advance by the Health Directorate.
The organiser of the event must submit the protocol to the Health Directorate in writing, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
The Health Directorate has a deadline of 10 working days from receipt of the protocol to analyse it. After this period, silence on the part of the Health Directorate is deemed to constitute acceptance of the protocol.
If the protocol is not accepted, the Health Directorate issues proposals for corrections and notifies them by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. The organiser is given a further 5 days to comply with these proposals.
To be eligible, the health protocol must meet the following conditions:
- designate a COVID-19 referee in charge of implementing the health protocol and who will act as a contact person in the event of an inspection
- specify whether the event takes place outdoors or indoors, and whether it is a single or recurring event
- indicate the number of people that can be accommodated at the same time
- specify the sanitary measures planned and imposed on staff and visitors and the means of displaying this information in a visible manner at the entry points
- set up a concept for managing and controlling the flow of people into, within and out of the venue hosting the event