Between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., movements of people in the public space are prohibited.
Exceptions to this rule: Travel
- with a view to their professional activity or to training or teaching
- for medical consultations or the provision of health care which cannot be postponed or provided at a distance
- for the purchase of medicines or health products
- for compelling family reasons, for assistance and care for vulnerable or precarious persons or for childcare
- in response to a judicial, police or administrative summons
- to or from a railway station or airport in connection with a trip abroad
- in connection with transit on the motorway network
- within a radius of one kilometre of the place of residence for the needs of pets
- in case of force majeure or situation of necessity
Under no circumstances may these journeys give rise to a gathering.