As of 15 January 2022, the CovidCheck system will be implemented in companies and public administrations thus creating a safer working environment in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this respect, the Luxembourg Government is now providing all first-time vaccinated persons (i.e. those who have received their first dose of vaccination) with a set of personalised codes allowing them to be tested free of charge while waiting for their full vaccination.
Make an appointment using these codes from 10 January 2022 via:
Cross-border residents who work in Luxembourg and have been vaccinated in their country of residence can apply to receive personalised codes by e-mail. The request should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations and opening hours
The test centres are located:
- at the Luxexpo-Sud car park in Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- at P&R Sud in Howald
- at the car park near the Raemerich roundabout
- in the ZANO industrial zone in Fridhaff
- near the Multipurpose Centre in Junglinster
The test centres will be open from 15 January to 28 February 2022:
- Monday to Thursday from 6am to 8pm
- Friday from 6am to 1pm and from 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday from 6am to 10am and from 4pm to 8pm
- Sunday from 6am to 10am and from 1pm to 8pm
Please note that an appointment is mandatory for any person wishing to get tested. They must present their printed appointment confirmation and their ID before the test. The antigen self-tests are valid for 24 hours.