Please make your vaccination appointment online.
If you do not have the technical ability to book your appointment online, you may also contact the Helpline of the Health Directorate. Our team will be pleased to help you make your vaccination appointment. The Helpline can be reached every day, Monday to Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on +352 247-65533.
Then, please dial 3 to reach one of our staff members.
- You will be invited to the vaccination by post.
- The invitation contains a personalised code with limited validity. Please note that this cannot be extended!
- Please use this code to make your appointments online. Book an appointment for the vaccination.
- Follow the instructions to get your appointment.
- For some vaccines, a second injection is required. You will receive your 2nd appointment during your visit to the vaccination centre.
Please note: The vaccination cannot be done in a doctor's office or in a hospital (except for hospital staff). If it is technically not possible for you to book your appointment online, please contact the Helpline Santé: +352 247-65533, available Monday through Sunday between 08 a.m. and 7 p.m.