Tuesday to Friday: 7a.m. - 7p.m.
Saturday: 7a.m. - 1p.m.
Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes after the opening of the vaccination centre and no later than 30 minutes before its closing time.
The vaccination centres are barrier-free and wheelchair accessible. If necessary, one can be accompanied during the visit to the vaccination centre.
How to proceed at the vaccination centre
From 16 August, you can get vaccinated without an appointment at the Victor Hugo vaccination centre in Luxembourg-Limpertsberg. All you need is your identity card and your CNS card. For people coming for their 2nd dose, they additionally need to bring the vaccination certificate of the 1st dose (this also counts in case the 1st dose was done abroad).
- Please attend the vaccination centre on the agreed date.
- Have the following documents ready and show them: identity card, social security card (CNS), appointment confirmation.
- If you answered "yes" to at least one question on the form when you made your appointment, you will have a consultation with a physician before you are given the vaccine.
- If not, you will be vaccinated immediately.
- You will receive your vaccination certificate and, if necessary, your 2nd appointment.
- Wait 15 minutes in the rest area before leaving.